In addition to Think Kids face-to-face counselling services, we also offer online video counselling sessions via a range of secure telehealth platforms (such as Skype, Facetime and Zoom) for clients/patients throughout Singapore, Australia and South-East Asia.
Think Kids online video-counselling service is a core component of our commitment to ensuring accessibility to high quality counselling services regardless of your location.
Same day appointments can be made available seven days a week throughout the COVID-19 health crisis.
All services will be provided by a Think Kids registered and highly experience psychologist or counsellor at a convenient time to meet your needs. For continuity of care, this gives you the option of accessing the full range of our online and office-based services.
Video counselling is convenient, confidential and highly accessible. Reasons that many of our clients/patients and couples choose online counselling include:
Affordability and privacy.
- Work with your preferred timing and convenience.
- Preference for counselling within one’s own familiar environment.
- Work commitments: lunchtime, evening and weekend appointments available.
- Family commitments: access services without having to organise/pay for childcare.
- High need for confidentiality.
- Geographic isolation.
- Living in/travelling between multiple locations.
- Mobility and chronic health issues impacting ability to travel to a center appointment.
- Lack of transport options and local counselling services nearby.
- Various parent/school online training services in remote areas.